BNS 9 in 1 Drinking Water Test Strips. Accurate Tester Strip for pH, Chlorine, Nitrite, Nitrate, Lead, Total Hardness, and More. Home Test with Easy to Read Testing Results in Seconds.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU. High quality Drinking Water test strips are very sensitive to the environment and changes to temperature. In the unlikely event your strips EVER stop working please contact us and we'll send you a replacement bottle straight away. No ifs, no buts, just awesome customer service.
- KNOW YOUR WATER. Drinking water comes from different sources and passes thorugh multiple channels and filters. Test your drinking water regularly with 100 strips.
- TEST MORE PARAMETERS FROM HOME. Test for Total Alkalinity, Total Hardness, Copper, Nitrate, pH, Iron, Lead, Free Chlorine, Nitrite all in on strip with color chart in label. Packaging may be updated for better customer experience.
- EASY TO USE WITH CLEAR COLOR CHART WITH RESULTS IN MINUTES. Take a glass of water sample, dip the strip into the water for 2 seconds, tap the side of the strip on to a paper towel, wait 3 minutes and compare color of the test pad to the color chart.
- SIMPLY HIGH QUALITY ACCURATE STRIPS. No flashy packaging or fancy marketing. We provide high quality test strips that have gone through rigid quality assurance tests to give accurate results.
Details: Use our high quality Drinking Water Test Strip to get 9 test results with one strip. Dip the strip to the water sample for 2 seconds, then tap the side of the strip on to a paper towel. Different parameters have different wait time for the result to manifest, it is best to wait 3 minutes and compare color of the test pad to the color chart. Here's a quick summary of the test in each strip. Total Alkalinity measures the water's ability to neutralize acids. Total Hardness is the measurement of mineral content in the water. Copper is a chemical element that may be found in water and is not good for the body. Nitrate is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless chemical found in water, however, too much of it is not advisable. pH will indicate if the water is acidic, neutral, or alkaline. Iron is important for the body and could be part of a dietary requirements, but too much of it is not advisable. Lead could be found in water and may result to health issues. Free Chlorine kills bacteria in the water but too much of it is not good for the body. Nitrite is also a colorless, odorless, and tasteless chemical but more reactive than Nitrite. Too much of it is dangerous to the health. Know your water by checking often! Packaging may be updated for better customer experience.
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches
Nous vous recommandons également
Adoucisseur Eau 20L Fleck 5800 SXT Monobloc Segmenté Avec Kit Installation Vanne Volumétrique Electronique Fabrication Française
Adoucisseur Eau 25L Fleck 5800 SXT Monobloc Segmenté Avec Kit Installation Vanne Volumétrique Electronique Fabrication Française
Adoucisseur Eau 30L Fleck 5800 SXT Monobloc Segmenté Avec Kit Installation Vanne Volumétrique Electronique Fabrication Française
Adoucisseur Eau 4L Fleck 5600 MC Monobloc Complet avec Accessoires Mécanique Chronométrique Adoucisseur d'Eau Anti Calcaire